welcome :) to Seven-Eleven

2009年8月27日星期四

Misunderstood.

dedicated to 11.



I think I'm lucky


Not because I'm boasting what I have now;
Not because I wanna laugh those who are unlucky.


Instead, I want everybody to realise a fact:


No matter how unlucky u feel,
You're actually lucky.

Feel grateful of what u have,
but not complaining what u don't have.


Get to..
-have a shelter when it's raining
-eat a simple meal
-sleep in a safe place
-wear clothes which are good enough to protect yr body


Do u know people at the other side of our place didn't get all these?
Do u know how they live without those stuff?

They're suffering
and we're here complaining that we should get something better than that.




So think,
you're lucky not because of anything,
instead, God gives u what u have.



seven.

没有评论:

发表评论